“Eye twitching” is caused by what, is it often, is it dangerous? Every time they twitch, they immediately check whether their eyes are twitching on the left or on the right because we believe that. and if the occurs frequently Will it dangerous? Report from ยูฟ่าเบท
Eye twitching caused by what?
Dr. Non Rutnin, a specialist ophthalmologist Rutnin Eye Hospital stated that the symptoms Caused by an abnormal amount of nerve impulses that feed around the eyes for a period of time
Severity ranging from mild to It will disappear soon. until the eyes twitch until the eyes close including eyestrain. Which is an eyelid condition or twitching eyelids can both the upper eyelid and lower eyelid
Eye twitching risk factors
- Eye fatigue from heavy eye use, such as staring at a computer screen or electronic devices for a long time
- stress, worry
- not enough rest
- drinking caffeinated beverages
- Side effects of epilepsy
What kind of eye twitching is not normal?
In general, if the eye twitching. Whether it’s right or left, it’s not considered a serious or dangerous disease. But if these symptoms should hurry to see a doctor
- Eye twitching every day for more than 1 week
- There are spasms in other areas, such as the corners of the mouth.
- eyes twitching at the same time in both eyes
- His eyes twitched so hard that they close. interfere with work and daily use
- There are other eye abnormalities, such as swollen eyes, red eyes, a lot of discharge from the eyes, etc.
How to avoid eye twitching
Eye twitching is usually not dangerous. and can disappear by itself But if you don’t want to have can done as follows
- reduce computer use and less electronic devices If it is necessary to use such equipment Rest your eyes for 5-10 minutes between every 30 minutes – 1 hour of use.
- Get enough sleep, or 6-8 hours a day.
- Try to keep your mind at ease, not overly stressed or worried.
- Cut down on caffeinated beverages.
- Dr. Saman Tangarunsilp stated that if the eyes twitch very heavily Doctors may consider surgery to separate the blood vessels from the nerves. It’s not a cure. But it can help alleviate eye spasms to be less or softer.